But for now, I'm feeling like it's a good time to reflect on some of the best things in life. So, my goal is to list 100 things that make me happy.
Here's the start (I doubt I'll get 100 all in one sitting)
Things That Make Me Happy:
- Watching a thunderstorm roll across the sky
- Hearing the uncontrolled giggles of my children.
- Watching Jack learn to swim.
- Listening to Mackenzie read to Jack.
- A heartfelt conversation with Shayna.
- Camping in the Adirondacks...even if it rains.
- Spending an afternoon at the Clark Art Institute.
- Hiking to the Top of Mount Sleeping Beauty.
- Painted toenails.
- Holding hands with Kevin.
- Cheering Mackenzie on as she caught her first fish.
- Shahi Paneer.
- Sharing Shahi Paneer with shayna.
- Sharing a bottle of Wolf Blass Chardonnay with friends.
- Taking a walk with Kevin.
- Birthday cake!
- My moms Strawberry upside down cake.
- Kevin playing the saxophone
- A long bike ride by myself.
- A long bike ride by myself on a Saturday morning, while every one else is asleep.
Okay-That's 20! Maybe I'll do 20 at a time.
Does any one else have a list?