Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week in Review, and New Goals

I met almost all of last weeks goals! I missed the third bike ride due to weather and the need for new brakes on my van.

So, here's the break down of how my week went:

Sunday: Bike 25 minutes-Done
Monday: Swim 17 minutes. Pool run 15 minutes- Done-did a 17 min swim/20 min pool run/ 30 min walk
Tuesday: walk/run 20 minutes-done. 22 min walk
Wednesday: Bike- Krumkill rd (hills)- rained all day. SO I did 30 minutes on the trainer.
Thursday: Swim 20 minutes-Made Thursday a rest day. On friday I did 15 min swim and a 20 min pool run.
Saturday: Bike Long ride. Missed.. Rain and car issues prevented this ride.

Over all, I'm pretty happy with the effort of last week. I have no way of gauging if I'm made much progress. Every time I want to slow down, I think of the first hill on the NC bike course. That usually keeps me going.

Looking ahead, here's the plan for this coming week:

3 Rides: 1 trainer, 1 hills, 1 long
2 pool runs
2 swims

I'm not quite sure how I'll fit it all in,because Kevin is gigging on 3 nights this week. But I'll try my best.
-Peace.

No comments: