- Wear cute little dangly earrings atleast 3 times a week. This means shopping at http://blingonastring.etsy.com/. The proprietor is currently on holiday, but when she returns, I bet she'll support my first resolution by posting some dangly things.
- Collect 365 rubber bands. That is one per day for the next year. There are rules attached to this resolution, which my friends insisted on. Like, I can't just buy a bag of RB's and give myself one a day.
- Eat Raisins and peanuts every day. This is a tribute to Mark, who was a great athlete, and inspired me often.
- Prove (or disprove) Julies theory that "it's all grapes".
- Learn how to use those damn "pull buoy" thingies in the pool without drowning myself or drinking gallons of wonderful "Y" water.
- Pull a "Doohickie" and score something like this: http://doohickie.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-bikes.html Because, to the best of my recollection, I have never yet done a dumpster dive.
So, there you have it. 6 ways in which I will make my life fuller and richer in the next year!