1. "Throwing" my back out. Just the phrase makes me feel old. Forget about the actual pain that goes with it.
2. Not recognizing the majority of celebrity names during Oscars/MTV Music awards/Etc.
3. Not really caring that I don't recognize these names.
4. Having an opportunity to go out on a Saturday night, and choosing to stay home instead!
5. I have NO idea what a Blackberry does, or why it's so cool.
6. Not understanding the whole "Wii" craze. Isn't it just a video game system?
7. Standing at the magazine display, and chosing "Cottage Living" over "Cosmopolitan"
Any one have anything they'd like to add?