1. Sprinting to the icecream truck for a fudgesickle!
2. Spending an evening with friends, giggling (yes; giggling) about absolutely nothing!
3. Completing a Triathlon!
4. Taking the "real age test" and having results that say I'm 9 years younger than my biological age!
5. Being proofed at the local liquor store. Yes, I know the sign on the wall says they proof every one. Yes, I know the man infront of me (who was about 60) was also proofed. But I'm sure that in my case, the sweet young boy behind the counter really thought I might only be 20.
6. Spending time with this man:
This is my Great Uncle Pete! He is a charactor who deserves an entire post dedicated just to him (and I may do that soon). But for this post, I will say that he always makes me laugh, and he has the spirit of a ten year old boy!
Anyone have anything to add to the list?