Okay, here's a fun game we can all play...
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. I promise that no one will get "J,X,Q,U or Z." My cousin Felicia at http://windchasers.blogspot.com/ gave me "M". So, here it goes:
1. M&M's: This is just one of the best candies! Simple, brightly colored, small and fun to share.
2. Mom: She's an awesome lady. What can I say. She is dedicated to her family. She has honesty with kindness. I love how she always has time and energy for her grandchildren. Plus,(and here is a little known fact about Alice) in my entire life, I have only ever heard her swear once!
3. Massachusetts: It's the home of Cape Cod and Boston. Two of my favorite places in the world. Mountains in the west, ocean on the east-It's got it all.
4. Milk: It does a body good! I love it with cookies, pizza, and brownies. I should drink more of it.
5. March: The birthday month for Me, Kevin and Shayna. I love my birthday. And, I think that on any given day of the year, Shayna can tell you exactly how many days there are until March 9th.
6. Mackenzie: My bicycling, basketball playing, tree climbing little girl. She seems to have inherited my need for speed. She loves her brother and sister intensely. She is fiercely independent. She loves to learn new things, and is shy around people she doesn't know. She has an awesome and infectious giggle.
7. Mystery novels: It's not my favorite genre, but any book is a good book.
8. Monkeys: They crack me up! Any breed, any size. I could watch them all day. I especially love to watch the mommas with their babies. The nurturing instinct is incredible.
9. Massage: I admit I've never had a professional massage, so my experience is limited. But the power of touch is a great thing.
10. "Medal Boy": A few years ago, Kevin and I entered a small 5K run. The first 3 finishers in each age group were awarded a medal. You guessed it: Kevin came in 3rd in his age group. He had no idea, and as they called his name, I turned to find him stuffing 3 cookies into his mouth at once. For weeks he walked around the house wearing the stupid medal. He even wore it outside to rake the leaves that year. On a daily basis, he would insist that Shayna and I call him "Medal Boy". It still makes me laugh out loud when I think of it.