Here are a few cool things that happened this week:
1. Mackenzie received a "Student of Charactor" Award at school. This was a big deal, because the teachers nominate only 3 students every 10 weeks. My parents joined us at the awards ceremony.
2. Friday night Lincoln Log construction site. This was Kenzie's original creation.
3. My Training Log:
My training week runs Monday thru Sunday, so this week is not quite finished! But I've managed to stay focused all week.
4. New Earrings! I received a gift in the mail on Thursday. It was a package with new earrings from my cousin, and I LOVE them. They are blue beads and so cool. It was a very thoughtful gift.
5. I've signed up for a 4 mile race. This is the longest organized run I have ever done. It's scheduled for 3/7/09. I'm pretty excited about this, because it's proof that I'm getting ready for the Oly Tri in August.
6. An empty closet! I went through my stuff and got rid of everything that was too big or really old. This is what was was left!
Sorry, no Jack Pictures this week. I'll "spotlight" his antics later in the week.