Monday, October 27, 2008

Off Season Training

Last week I did not do well with exercising...Okay, truth be told, I haven't been doing well since the Tri. I think my body needed some rest time, so I've tried to be patient with myself about the lack of exercise. But, now I'm feeling like it's bordering on laziness.

In the past it has worked fairly well for me to post my goals here and have to be accountable for my activity (or lack there of). So here it is:

Today: Swim 750 yards

Tuesday: Run 30 minutes after work.

Weds: Bike 30 minutes after work (swim if weather is bad)

Thurs: rest

Friday: Run 30 minutes after work.

Anybody want to join me?

Oh yeah...my water intake has been lousy!! So, now I am paying more attention to that too. And when I say lousy, I mean I can go days without drinking water if I don't force myself to do it. Why do I always dislike the healthy things??

3 comments:

Doohickie said...

I'll just stick with the bike, thanks.

PennyCandy said...

So how is the training going?

Unknown said...

So, how did it go?

I drink water all day. I can't get enough of it. I'm the only person I know that has been told to drink less water.

Do you like to have a place to post your goals and check them off. You might want to check out sparkpeople.com. It's the sister site to the one I use for being pregnant and breastfeeding to be sure I'm doing what I should with exercise and eating. I've never tracked on spark but I hear it's great from the other moms who use it.