Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It has been an incredibly busy few weeks for me. Getting ready for, and celebrating Christmas is a whirlwind of activity. I love it, but it has kept me away from blogging; both writing one and reading others.
Now that it's January 2nd, things should begin to quiet down.
Christmas was fantastic! Santa brought the family a great gift. Well, it's really for Kevin, Mack and Jack. I have fun watching and listening to them!



We also have a new firefighter in the house!


And of course, while the drums were being put together, Mack and Jack played with the box the set came in; despite having many new toys unwrapped and waiting for them.

As for me, the kids and Kevin gave me a beautiful silver bracelet, a gift certificate for a massage, and swim lessons at my "Y"! I also got new slippers from Shayna- I love new slippers!

Now, it's time to think about 2010 and perhaps setting a few goals for the new year!
~Peace.
Heidi

3 comments:

PennyCandy said...

So when do the drum lessons start?

I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas.

I'm still contemplating my goals.

Pining for Pinterest said...

Isn't it amazing how kids love to play with boxes more than their toys!? Glad to hear that you had a good Christmas :-)

Felicia said...

God bless you for putting up with those drums! LOL! Greg used to play drums and I'm not sure I'll be ready for it when he wants to buy a set for Parker (and himself!) to play on one day!